Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law for the provision of services for which registration is required and for other purposes indicated in this statement; the treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy.
The methods of treatment include the use of hand tools, computer and data (including fax, phone, or without an operator, e-mail, SMS and other computer and / or automated communication) and are such as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The data controller is Sail Charter di A.M.
The controller in accordance with Regulation (UE) 2016/679, can be contacted at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Under Regulation (UE) 2016/679
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can exercise your rights as stated above as well as asking for any information regarding our policy of protection of personal information by sending a notice to the e-mail email@example.com.
With your consent, Sail Charter di A.M. can treat your personal information to provide the services for which registration is required as well as for commercial purposes such as offers, promotions and trade initiatives of any kind initiated by it or by other operators.
What are cookies
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit them and perform various functions such as remembering the login data services, collect statistical information about the pages visited, the browser and identify the device used, select content and communications targeted to suit your preferences and more.
The cookies can be of various types, depending on the type of data that store and for how long are stored in your device.
Session cookies , or temporary are those that expire or are deleted when browser is closed, while the persistent have longer maturities (from a few minutes to complete months) depending on the functions they perform. It is these features that distinguish the cookie into two categories: technical and non-technical (or profiling).
Technical cookies manage the data necessary for the provision of the pages and easy navigation, allowing, for example, not having to re-enter your username and password to access particular services, to remember the last page you visited or how far we have seen a video, to recognize the type of device in use and to adjust the image size accordingly. Cookies also allow technicians to perform statistical analysis aggregated the most visited pages and preferences of users, but only anonymously, and are not used to analyze the behavior and preferences of individual users.
Profiling cookies instead, are used to analyze the interests and surfing habits of individual users to customize the navigation and provide, for example, content, also advertising, targeted to particular interests.
Cookies can be issued directly by the operator of the site on which you are browsing (first-party cookies) or, if the site is to support outreach services for special functions, by a third party (third-party cookies).
If you are on this site, and display information banner of the existence of the cookie, if you continue browsing the site, clicking on any element of the site or on an image or simply scrolling through the page or closing the layer information by clicking the ‘OK’ button, you consent to the cookies described in this statement and implemented in the pages of this site.
You can disable the functions of the cookies directly from the browser you are using, according to the instructions provided by its manufacturer, or using special programs; However, it would point out that the restriction of the ability of Web sites to send cookies can worsen the overall browsing experience of users.
The consent to receive cookies may also be expressed through specific browser configurations for users. Most browsers allow you to set rules to manage cookies sent only by some or all of the sites, an option that gives users finer control of privacy and to deny the possibility of receiving cookies themselves, or at least change choices previously made. Here are the directions for the management of cookies through the settings of the main browsers:
Mozilla Firefox (link to instructions) :
- Open Firefox
- Press button ‘Alt’ on your keyboard.
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select ‘Tools’ and then ‘Options’.
- Then select the ‘Privacy’ tab.
- Go to ‘Settings History,’ and then ‘Use custom settings’. Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ and save your preferences.
Microsoft Internet Explorer (link to instructions) :
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the ‘Tools’ and then ‘Internet Options’.
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all).
- Then click on OK.
Google Chrome (link to instructions) :
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the ‘Tools’.
- Select ‘Settings’ and then ‘Advanced Settings’.
- Select ‘Content settings’ under ‘Privacy’.
- From the tab ‘Cookies and site data’ where it will be possible to search and delete specific cookies.
- Type chrome: // settings / cookies in the address bar and hit enter.
- You will have access to the card ‘Cookie and site data ‘where it will be possible to search and delete specific cookies.
Safari (link to instructions) :
- Open Safari.
- Choose ‘Preferences’ in the toolbar, then select the panel ‘Security’ in the dialog box that follows.
- In the ‘Accept Cookies’ it’s possible to specify if and when Safari should save the cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark).
- For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click ‘Show Cookies’.
Third Party Cookies
While browsing the pages of this website, for statistical purposes or profiling for the delivery of advertising, cookies could be released technical and managed exclusively by third parties.
Below are the third parties involved, the links to their sites and links to their policies cookie management and an indication of its purposes.
Google – Statistical, security and profiling cookies
Facebook – Profiling cookie
For more information about behavioral advertising and to learn how to enable or disable individual cookies and get information about cookie management software, you can refer to this address: